Tuesday 6 August 2013

The Tubular Vase Story 1.0



Okay so here's the story.

I was in the middle of a design when a vision of a horn like vase came into my head.  I am easily distracted by the numerous ideas that are running around my body. So I sketched the idea on paper and continued working....





Then all of the sudden I was cutting out the shape......






Everything came together so effortlessly in my mind - the fabric, the colours and other bits and pieces (it was like an out of body experience)

It took less than six hours to come to life (from brain to canvas). I know I'll redo this piece but I thought I'd share my Tubular Vase 1.0 with you.

Share your thoughts on this piece?

  
Just remember 'with great distraction comes great potential'  Hmm......well in this case it makes sense.
See. Love. Share
                                                                       Ossie&Olga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anybody out there?